Children worry about many different things. Learning to cope with their anxiety, stress and fear can be really difficult indeed, not only for them, but for also for the parents and family. We will be running a seminar, ‘Managing Children’s Worries’ on Wednesday March 22nd 6.30-8.30 in the music room. Gold coin donation on arrival.
Developing an understanding of anxiety and learning some skills to manage it can make a significant difference to a family and can help empower children to have a sense of control in handling their own worries.
The Anxiety Recovery Centre of Victoria (ARCVic), a specialist state-wide mental health organization, is passionate about supporting and educating parents so that they feel able to help their children.
Join our relaxed and informative seminar which includes:
- Understanding anxiety and normal childhood development
- Different types of anxiety
- The signs and symptoms for you and your children
- Management methods and strategies for you and your children
- Relaxation techniques with tips on building resilience
- Where to go for more information and help and take home material